Features & Benefits
● Allows for flood testing in 16 hours*
● Thin, only 0.5–0.8mm thick when cured.
● Changes in color from a light blue to a darker blue when cured.
● Anti-fracture protection of up to 3mm over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
● “Extra Heavy Service” rating per ASTM C627 “Robinson Floor Test”.
● Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
● IAPMO approved containing anti-microbial product protection.
● Lighter color for ease of inspection.
● Safe — no solvents and non-flammable.
● Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
* Will cure at 24°C or higher at 50% RH, lower temperature at higher RH will require longer curing time
- Packaging Sizes: 25 kg per pail
- Country Availability