Grow Room Polyaspartic Flooring
Grow Room Floor Coating Systems
LATICRETE is proud to offer high performance, fast curing SPARTACOTE® floor coating systems specifically designed for marijuana cultivation facilities and marijuana distribution centers. Our eco-friendly SPARTACOTE® FLEX PURE Clinical Plus™ specialized coating and 100% solid epoxy floor coating emit no harsh solvents and are very low VOC. The odor-free properties of these advanced floor coating materials for prepared concrete make them ideal for use within new grow room construction and existing operating facility upgrades. Additionally, the Clinical Plus coating system offers silver ion antimicrobial technology that mitigates microbial growth, protecting the surface from degradation, discoloration, and odors.
Closed-system grow rooms are demanding environments. These highly-regulated spaces require tight security, temperature and humidity control, plant-friendly lighting, safe working conditions, and the cleanest areas possible where the product can flourish. The nature of these spaces further requires that government regulations are met or exceeded, including specialized flooring solutions for growing areas.
Grow Room Regulations
Grow room owners and managers have to work hard to ensure their facility meets demanding state and local regulations. They realize that local grow room municipal permitting requires this. They won’t settle for inferior products or out-of-service areas within their growing areas. These highly regulated spaces also require specific, seamless flooring that will not discolor, amber, peel or emit odor. Owners seek top quality, grow room flooring solutions that provide proven, system approaches for their facilities that are long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain.
Resinous Flooring For Closed-System Grow Rooms
LATICRETE offers a number of system-warranted closed-system resinous flooring solutions designed to enhance the quality and durability of the various areas found within these difficult to keep clean environments. Our proven systems are: safe, nonslip, easy to install, and provide peace-of-mind uptime with the technical expertise to back them up.
Resinous Flooring and Wall System Integration
Closed-system grow room flooring by LATICRETE integrates flawlessly within the walls, offering your indoor agriculture facility 100% seamless cove base between the floors and the walls. Nothing can penetrate in - no water, dirt or contaminants.
These resinous flooring systems possess a proven track record in states and markets where grow rooms utilize advanced building technology, such as Colorado and California. Owners and facility managers appreciate the high uptime, cleanliness and antimicrobial technology built-in for microbial mitigation, a key feature of any closed-system grow room floor.
Common areas for resinous flooring solutions include:
- Large closed-system growing areas
- Storage areas
- Mechanical rooms
- Clean rooms
- Entries and walkways
SPARTACOTE® Coating Process for Grow Room Flooring
Site Evaluation: The grow room facility is evaluated to determine the total area square footage, existing substrate and environmental conditions.
- Coating System Selection: Once the site evaluation is complete, a SPARTACOTE installer will work with the facility owner or manager to make a recommendation for the appropriate application based on the site evaluation, project goals and floor coating project budget.
- Surface Preparation: All grow room concrete surfaces will be mechanically profiled to ensure maximum adhesion and long-lasting durability. Installers may also test for moisture and other contaminants and if necessary treat them to ensure floor coating integrity. Any holes, cracks or other repair issues are also addressed. SPARTACOTE installers may use Fast Fix™ Concrete Repair to quickly complete patches and repairs to the substrate – large or small.
- Application: Following surface preparation, the installer will complete the actual installation of the resinous floor coating over the prepared floor. In general, the installation should take no longer than a day, depending on the material used and floor availability. These surfaces may be returned to service the very next day.
Specialized SPARTACOTE coatings offer grow room floor owners and managers the very best in cutting edge, high performance concrete coating technology, including:
- Fast return to service
- Customizable colors and textures
- Easy to clean, seamless surfaces
- Safe, nonslip performance
- Silver ion antimicrobial technology to mitigate microbial growth
- 3 year decorative surface warranty
With our local presence, LATICRETE is uniquely positioned as a manufacturer to offer expert technical assistance and recommendations. SPARTACOTE resinous flooring coatings pros are conveniently located throughout the U.S. to serve as your guide for your grow room flooring project.