International Passport to Success Technical Seminar
The International Passport to Success Technical Seminar is a two to five-day, intensive training program specifically developed for ceramic tile and stone industry distributors, dealers, and other industry professionals. Experienced faculty utilizes both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations. Attendees have the opportunity to meet with key LATICRETE personnel.
- Gain a better understanding of the ceramic tile & stone installation industry
- Learn how to select & recommend the most suitable installation materials
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products
- Learn trade definitions, performance requirements and industry standards.
- Learn how to solve and avoid job problems
- Participate in hands-on product demonstrations
The seminar is conducted at the LATICRETE Technical Training Center, located on our 44-acre campus and World Headquarters located in rural Bethany, Connecticut. While attending the LATICRETE seminar, you will be our guest at the LATICRETE Visitor Centers. Arrival and check-in is Sunday after 2:00 pm, check-out and departure is Sunday before 5:00 pm. For dates please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The LATICRETE seminar runs two to five consecutive days on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Each day there is a one hour lunch break, and two 20 minute refreshment / phone breaks. Time is allocated for questions and discussion at the end of each day's presentation. Optional social activities are also planned.
- Selecting the Proper Installation Systems
- Latex Portland Cement Mortars
- Industry Standards
- Epoxy & Cement Grouts
- Substrates (preparation/requirements)
- Epoxy Adhesives
- Types of Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Sales & Marketing Techniques To Increase Profitability
- Research & Development
- Waterproof Membranes
- Causes of Efflorescence
- Hands-On Product Demonstrations
- Expansion Joints
- Special applications
- L&M Concrete Chemical technology
- SPARTACOTE products
- DRYTEK™ Underlayments
- Surface Care products
- All transportation between the airport and the LATICRETE Visitor Center. (Program excludes: air)
- Lodging at the LATICRETE Visitor Center
- All meals
- All books, technical binders and product catalogs.
- Daily transportation to and from the LATICRETE Visitor Center to the LATICRETE Technical Training Center
- Framed graduation diploma and unique promotional items
TUITION & REGISTRATION
Program class size is limited to 21 attendees.
Registration may not be canceled later than 4 weeks before the scheduled session; substitutions are allowable.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
LATICRETE International, Inc.
Attn: Steve Rampino
Phone +1 (203) 393-0010 or +1 (800) 243-4788 (inside the US), ext. 1344
Fax +1 (203) 393-1948